Tipperary Golf Club

Founded in 1896 Tipperary Golf Club is one of the oldest clubs in Ireland. Orginally located just outside the town in the Tipperary Hills the Club next moved to Crogue, then to Garnacanty before settling in its present location in Rathanny in 1939. From very small beginnings Tipperary Golf Club has grown in stature and numbers and in 1994 the course was extended to 18 holes. Facilities have been continually upgraded and a beautifully refurbished clubhouse was opened in May, 2001. Set in the shadows of the Galtee Mountains on the road to the scenic Glen of Aherlow, this par 72 course presents a testing but enjoyable challenge.
tipp golf club
Loading...
Skip to content