Cornys Pub

Corny’s of Tipperary Town first opened its doors to the public in 1742, thus making it the oldest public house in Tipperary. Since then it has continued to serve the public not only as a pub, but also as a meeting place – a friendly home-from-home, where all our customers can totally relax and let their hair down. Inside, Corny’s is divided into a number of separate yet interlinked spaces, where customers can enjoy relative privacy if desired, or alternatively take part in the communal enjoyment of the pub. There is a high level of comfort throughout, with soft seating and warm intimate lighting.
cornys 300x194
Loading...
Skip to content