Detached former rectory, built 1776-84, with attic storey and being three-bay two-storey over half-basement to front and five-bay three-storey to rear. Used as rectory until 1885, now in use as house. Pitched slate roof with overhanging eaves and slightly projecting rendered end chimneystacks. Painted roughcast rendered walls, slate-hung to upper floors of rear rear elevation and rear part of gable elevations, having lozenge detail over first floor window. Square-headed diminishing window openings with timber sliding sash six-over-six pane windows, decorative render surrounds and cut limestone sills.
Round-headed window openings to central bay of upper floors of rear elevation, having timber sliding sash six-over-six pane windows. Round-headed door opening to front with carved limestone block-and-start surround, timber spoked fanlight and timber panelled door, approached over basement area by flight of cut limestone steps with decorative cast-iron railings. Staircase visible to central bay of rear elevation. Yard to north with random rubble limestone boundary walls, accessed through segmental archway and pointed arched door opening with timber battened door. Outbuilding with pitched slate and corrugated-iron roof and painted roughcast rendered walls. Painted rendered castellated boundary walls with painted rendered piers and decorative cast-iron gates.