Detached two-bay single-storey house, built c. 1750, now in use as museum. Hipped reed thatched roof. Painted rubble stone walls with projecting stone plinth. Square-headed window opening with four-over-four pane timber sliding sash window. Square-headed door opening with timber battened half-door, timber architrave, painted cut stone lintel and limestone step. Interior retains hearth and other features. Paved forecourt to front.